Webinar marketing is an effective way to reach and entice your target audience. As well as gathering new quality leads you will also be able to use a platform to develop an existing and potential business to customer relationships.
Let’s dive into some stats
According to ON24’s Webinar Benchmarks Report; “Our research shows that the role of webinars in driving engagement and increasing the pipeline is widely acknowledged. As the vast majority of respondents (95 percent) agree that webinars represent a key part of their marketing efforts. Over a third (38 percent) consider webinars to be ‘critical’ to their digital communications. With an additional 35 percent seeing them as ‘somewhat important’. On average, respondents rate the importance of webinars to their digital communications as 3.08 on a five-point scale. Webinars are an easy tool at marketers’ disposal, with eight in ten respondents agreeing they are ‘easy to create’.”
“Two-thirds of those surveyed (65 percent) provide up to five marketing touches per webinar experience. At the other end of the spectrum, only 12 percent provide more than ten marketing touches.”
“An overwhelming majority of respondents (95 percent) use webinars to generate leads and around three-quarters (76 percent) say that webinars enable them to reach more leads. Half of those surveyed consider the quality of leads generated through their webinars to be above average (4 or 5 on a five-point scale). On average, respondents rate the quality of leads generated through their webinars as 3.52 on a five-point 74% scale. Additionally, webinars are considered to be cost-effective, with eight in ten (80 percent) respondents claiming they help lower their cost-per-lead.”
If you are trying to boost your brand awareness and trustworthiness, and increase consumer engagement, then you’re in luck. Ben Givon has all the answers! To gather these types of results from webinar marketing, you must ensure you’re advertising the event, service, or product. You will require a well-thought-out, cross-channel webinar marketing strategy. In this blog article, Ben Givon will be sharing various tips you can use to set up and launch your own webinar marketing strategy. Take your next webinar to the next level and stand out against your competitors.
What is the importance of a cross-channel webinar marketing strategy?
Before we dive into how to set up a successful strategy. You should understand why it’s crucial to have a cross-channel strategy for your webinar marketing campaigns in the first place.
Here are just a few key advantages all online marketers and advertisers should know:
- It boosts your customer reach. Advertising your webinar via various marketing channels helps you to reach a broader target audience and prospective consumers.
- By reaching a broader audience, you increase the chances of gathering more leads. As more customers will be exposed to your marketing campaigns and have the chance to engage with it.
- Using a bunch of channels will entice your target audience, which could drive up engagement and conversion rates.
- A webinar marketing strategy set up to display on multiple platforms and channels gives your target audience the steering wheel. By showing up via various channels, you give your potential customers the option to engage with your campaign in their preferred way.
- It is a great conversation starter for the sales department. By default, webinars beg for engagement, making it a perfect conversation starter for the sales team with potential clients.
So, continue reading Part two of this blog post to discover the most actionable tips to boost your webinar marketing campaigns!